Sales Pipeline Development
Sales Process Improvement
Seminar & Event Recruitment
Sales Prospecting Training
Sales Database Building & Clean-up
Database Research & Acquisition
- Researches and acquires sales prospecting databases matching clients targeting criteria.
- Ideal for augmenting your house list/DB, empowering a new sales rep, building a new sales territory, pursuing a new market, or introducing a new offering.
- Meta has considerable experience obtaining 100s of DBs for clients from dozens of DB providers, each with their own niche and specialization.
- We will help you scope your DB needs and requirements, then research your options.
- We will provide you with a list of the most appropriate DBs, their advantages, record counts, and acquisition costs.
- Upon DB selection and delivery, we will standardize the fields and convert the DB to the file format you need for import.
- If desired, we can dedupe the new DB against your existing DBs.
- Databases remain the sole property of the client and are never resold or reused.
Database Building & Clean-Up
- Skilled callers leverage proven calling techniques and the internet to quickly and effectively verify & update each of your DB records.
- Significantly improves the productivity of your marketing and selling efforts.
- Identifies desired (targeted) individuals by title or Area-of-Responsibility.
- Updates and verifies contact information, including email address, when available.
- Looks-up missing phone numbers, if desired.
- Identifies multiple sales suspect opportunities (targeting units) in each organization.
- Identifies headquarters locations when only branch or plant information is provided.
- Can filter each suspect opportunity for fit using criteria such as line-of-business, organization size, and location of headquarters.
- Leverages TELE-QUAL®, Metas proprietary opportunity tracking system to capture & update information and insure information consistency, accuracy & quality.
Database Repair, Duplicate Record Handling, and DB Optimization & Reporting
- Fast and accurate rules/software-based DB repair and clean-up.
- Identifies records that have missing or incomplete phone numbers or mailing addresses, reducing telemarketing and direct mail costs.
- Removes blank records and those missing key information, if desired.
- Flags or removes exact duplicate records based on your criteria, e.g., contact name, org name, org location, and phone number.
- Identifies possible duplicate records and provides duplicate reconciliation, optional.
- Retained duplicate records can be assigned smart dupe flag showing reason for dupe.
- Can parse full names into individual fields; prefix, first, initial, last & suffix.
- Can flip names in European format (last, first) into US format or individual fields.
- Punctuates phone and fax numbers and assigns time-zone to optimize calling efforts.
- Assigns missing name prefixes (Mr./Ms. 95% accurate) for formal direct mailings.
- Repairs zip-codes damaged by Excel file exports.
- Can locate & eliminate unrecognizable control characters in data that cause problems.
- Can assign a unique record identifier to each record for opportunity tracking/sorting.
- Sorts, prioritizes, and/or segments DB to optimize your marketing and selling efforts, e.g., by org name or location, sales territory, sales revenue, line-of-business, etc.
- Can generate reports on counts and data variations based on your criteria to aid in decision-making.
- Leverages TELE-QUAL®, Metas proprietary opportunity tracking system to quickly identify & reconcile duplicate records and insure information accuracy & quality.
Database Standardization, Consolidation & Record Splitting
- Quickly converts multiple DB files in different file formats, including Excel Worksheets, into a single uniform and cohesive DB file.
- Ideal for CRM system implementations requiring a single standardized customer/prospect DB.
- Standardizes field names and field data based on your requirements.
- Can split records containing multiple contact names into separate new records.
- Can document alternate contact info. in duplicate records into a master org record.
- For duplicate handling see Record Repair, Duplicate Handling..., above