Sales Pipeline Development
Sales Database Building
Sales Process Improvement
Seminar & Event Recruitment
Sales Prospecting Training
Meta Marketing is always looking for ambitious, savvy, and detail-oriented individuals to join our rapidly growing teleprospecting
organization in Cincinnati, Ohio.
What Meta does
Meta Marketing helps companies with hard-to-sell commercial products and services boost their sales. We do this by providing our clients with a range of sales support services rendered predominantly over the telephone. Our sales support services range from market intelligence gathering (market research) and seminar attendee recruitment, to lead generation (teleprospecting) and sales appointment setting. We apply proven methods backed by a highly-evolved and truly user-friendly sales opportunity management system.
Meta, founded in 1992 by its President and CEO, Erik Nebergall, works with hundreds of businesses, serving from five to ten at any one time. We are a significant player in the B-to-B sales-support market that we serve, and maintain long-lasting relationships with our clients. Meta is a stable, known entity, in business for the long haul.
What we look for
Meta seeks individuals with the following strengths and capabilities to work full-time in our professional sales prospecting center:
- Articulate, meticulous, reliable, and hard-working
- Flexible, patient, and goal-driven
- Business-to-business telephone sales and/or marketing experience
- Good listening, interpreting, and speaking skills
- Basic understanding of information technology (hardware and software terms and concepts).
- Computer literate with good writing and typing skills
- Other experience that's a plus: experience using a contact management or CRM system, project management skills, and training in or application of a sales methodology.
Making it happen
If you are curious about employment at Meta and fit our employee profile (described above), please call us at (513) 366-4130 and ask to speak with our Human Resources manager about completing an initial telephone interview. Alternatively, you may send an email accompanied by your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meta Marketing is an equal opportunity employer.