Sales Pipeline Development
Sales Database Building
Sales Process Improvement
Seminar & Event Recruitment
Sales Prospecting Training
Target Market Potential Assessment
- Assesses market size, share, and future/remaining value of a target market.
- Ideal for selecting, assessing, and prioritizing your target markets.
- Ideal for assessing the applicability of new offering(s) and/or new markets.
- Identifies the individuals (decision-makers) best to target.
- Identifies buying potential and reasons driving buying interest (need).
- Helps to determine future prospect conversion and sales win rates.
- Identifies required and desired capabilities (ideal for validating/enhancing offering).
- Identifies initiatives, projects, budgets, and time-lines for later follow-up.
- Identifies competitive players, penetration, strengths & weaknesses.
- Identifies pricing expectations helpful in establishing/confirming price points.
- Typically performed blind (without divulging your companys name).
Market Opportunity Buyer Screening
- Similar to a TeleProspecting® campaign, except focuses on gathering intelligence about current and future buying opportunities without divulging the name of your company.
- Identifies low hanging fruit, near-term, and future interest.
- Explores buying situations for their need and interest level.
- Identifies functionality, capabilities, and requirements being sought.
- Identifies active buying opportunities, buying teams, budgets, and purchase time-frames.
- Identifies key evaluation criteria and specific competitors sharing your market space.
- Identifies decision-makers; as well as, key influencers.
- Tests and optimizes campaign messaging and any pain statements.
- Gathers market intelligence on business issues, buying factors, and evaluation criteria.
- Survey can be performed blind (without divulging clients name).
- Traditional marketing survey to increase your knowledge about your market(s).
- Targets one or more markets(s) or a list of candidate opportunities.
- Can identify the multiple best sales opportunities within targeted organizations.
- Identifies the appropriate target contacts (decision-makers) to complete survey.
- Appropriate for when the client has a predefined list of questions to ask or topics to explore. (Meta can assist client in development & refinement of questions.)
- Performed blind, without divulging your companys name.
- Can compile responses, present summary findings, or provide a market assessment.
Sale Recovery & Lost Sale Analysis
- Investigates problematic and lost sales opportunities.
- Provides insight into your offering, buyers perceptions, your selling technique, etc.
- Aids in rescuing lost opportunities and improving future sales positioning.
- Divulges selection criteria and preferred/selected competitive solution.
- Can be performed blind without divulging your companys name.